Gidday from Australia fellow Flashophiles!

I have a couple of problems and would appreciate some input on how to solve them.

Problem 01 - Preloading Embedded Video in a Projector
When I load the .swf into Explorer the preloader works fine. However when I load the .swf into another another .swf (or even on its own) which is running off a Flash MX projector (or the SAFlashPlayer), the preloader doesn't work. When I click the link, there is a pause, (ie: nothing happens for a bit) while the movie is loading in and then bang! The movie appears all at once with the preloader showing 100%, without showing any progress at all. What I want to do is get the movie's working the same off a projector (or the SAFlashPlayer for that matter) the same way it does in Explorer. (I am running Flash Plug-in Version 6 with Explorer.

Problem 02 - Scaling Issues with Embedded Video
I am using the fscommand "fullscreen" to scale my movie (off a projector) to fill the users screen with the movie. However when the user loads the embedded video the video gets scaled too of course and this causes pixelization and this doesn't look too good. I tried putting in another fscommand "allowscale" = false, but everything around the loaded embedded video returns to 100% as well and stays that way. Is there some way of making the the "fullscreen" command apply on to only that movie being loaded or am I trying to do something that Flash can't do here.

Perhaps the workaround might be that when the user hits the load movie button the whole screen refreshes with "allowscale" = false with just the loaded movie and a "return to menu" button showing. When the user hits the "return to menu" button I could set "allowscale" = true and things would be as they were before. I will give that a try. Meantime I appreciate your input on this one too.

Thanks heaps for your time and thought on this.