A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Req: "Compnay" Logo|| Help PLZ

Req: "Compnay" Logo|| Help PLZ

Hey, my friends and I make short stupid videos. None of which have made any money(seeing that we are too stupid to make people pay to see them)But, we do feel we are lacking something, and I believe that something is a LOGO!
    We are all computer savvy, but unfortunately we arent very proficient in "graphic creation". SO, i thought, maybe some artists out there might wanna take a whack at this small project. Please note however, you will not be paid in anyway, except for(if you wish) putting your name(alias//website//whatever) in the credits.
    So if you wish to help out a bunch of idiotic highschoolers you could try creating a logo or simply finiding an image for:
    Stoopid Goat Inc.
    I was thinking- a cartoon-ish, 'stoopid', possibly mad goat. I really do appreciate all posts. Thanks for everyones effort!
    -Nanascalala

i dunno xactly wat ya want.... but here ya go ^^

H A P P Y C L O W N
    T R E E

nice effort hybrid.

or you copied it straight from a clipart or you have really put alot of work into it drawing the goat and stuff.

if second i really wouldn't handover a .ai or .eps file to them. make a low color .gif and if they really want the source let them pay like anyone else.

Originally posted by sense
    nice effort hybrid.

or you copied it straight from a clipart or you have really put alot of work into it drawing the goat and stuff.

if second i really wouldn't handover a .ai or .eps file to them. make a low color .gif and if they really want the source let them pay like anyone else.
    or you could not be a jerk and do something not selfish and help them out b/c everything isnt about money.
    maybe.

Originally posted by No-Tec
    or you could not be a jerk and do something not selfish and help them out b/c everything isnt about money.
    ok, slow down. just trying to make a point.

looks like everyone thinks design isn't a 'real' profession and most of the time they expect you to work for free.

hey

Ok, i see your guy's points, but I do stuff for free for other guys, and yes some people should charge. However because my 'team' of idiots doesnt make any money off of this(we have fun), and because hybrid is a nice guy- I'm glad it was done for free.
    Thanks Hybrid- i'm gonna use this one. I really like the logo.

We might end up making a website, so is it fine just to have your name on the pic, or do you want a link back, hybrid?
    But we'll put your name in the movie credits, just because our credits are really short(5 names)

Thanks for the logo!
    -nanascalala

hey are you going to get your movies online? because i would like to see them.

maybe

ok- i used to live in Ptown and life was good- we made movies did stoopid stuff. THat was Jern Inc.

then i moved to Florida(btw florida still sucks) made new friends and they are as stupid as me. we just started making movies, and we have one tho im gonna try to post some old jern ones, if i can get some space.
    So the answer is
    Maybe(probably) but it will be awhile
    (need a site, host, movies)

i wanted to create a flash site for stoopid goat inc, but i dont really know where to start, however i am working on a pretty pathetic html site(so far i have an intro)(yay)
    So i will be accepting help from anyone who wants to lend a hand.
    I kinda need-
    Free movie hosts sites(or space)
    help or creation of a flash site
    ideas
    graphics, design, ANYTHING THAT'll help at all!
    and LOTS AND LOTS OF GOAT(logos, grpahics, animations)

Thanks for all efforts towards our stoopidity.
    -nanascalala

1) yes i ripped it off from some free clipart ^^

and 2) I'm fully agree'n with No-Tec, it's not all about money. I design plenty a free graphics. Plus i like to help outta buncha "idiotic highschoolers" since I'm one myself.

and-and 3) Glad u like it ^^
    H A P P Y C L O W N
    T R E E