A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: border to 0

flash surfer

border to 0

i am having problems removing a border on the left hand side of my site, the right is gone but the left and top is still there, i tried stretching the objects in flash, also setting borders and their attribute to none or 0, none of this works, my site is 1024/768 and i want it to be borderless, any suggestions?
    thc cisco
    don't eat the yellow snow. lets stop this beatin' around the bush.(beat the bush)

If you're refering to the borders seen when viewing you swf form the browser (not the standalone FLASH player) - set all your margins to '0' in the html holder.

i.e.

<BODY leftmargin="0" marginwidth="0" topmargin="0" marginheight="0" bottommargin="0">

Or if you are not html friendly and using Dreamweaver - just go to page properties and set the margin in there.

flash surfer

thx

thx yall, i don't know why i didn't do that in the first place i had the border set to zero but did not think to set all the attributes as well
    c
    don't eat the yellow snow. lets stop this beatin' around the bush.(beat the bush)