Background:
I have an empty Flash movie that loads in an XML file. After loading the file I create a text field using actionscript, and teh field is duplicated and populated based on the legnth of the XML content. Then based on attributes in the XML each field has one of five styles appled to it. This all seems to be working fine.

Issues:
1. I have HTML tags in my XML. The HTML tags (<B> and <I>) are being applied to the text properly, but the words that have the bold or ital formatting applied to them have commas before and after the words. Has anyone else seen this?

2. In one of the text formats I have the textField.bullet = true; and but when the font is embedded the bullet disappears. Is this a font issue or a flash issue?

3. I created font symbols in the library for the fonts I am using in my movie, but when I embed the fonts I loose my HTML formatting. The fonts seem to embed properly, but the formatting is gone. I tried making symbols of both the medium, ital and bold versions of the font but that didn't seem to help. Any suggestions?

This is EXTREMELY urgent. Please help!!!

Eric