A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling My Site

Harry Tuttle phantomflanflinger's Avatar
    "Here's my site, now buy it" ain't no way to do business. So much for genuine bespoke design. Shane is indubitably a great designer though.

Hi vampstko, sorry I didn't get back to you about search engine rankings (old thread) I went abroad and the client wouldn't spend the money in the end anyway.
    We're all in it together

Originally posted by phantomflanflinger

Hi vampstko, sorry I didn't get back to you about search engine rankings (old thread) I went abroad and the client wouldn't spend the money in the end anyway.
    no worries i'm always around

$350 for a site that doesn't work and is hard to read is not realistic. Even the domain name isn't worth $50; no ranking, no linkage. This domain's market is for the software pirate / gamer clan who can't afford simple hosting, let alone a domain name.

Re: Shane pleaase Respond.

Originally posted by Drone.Solutions
    Sir Shane, man how come u dont give up teaching/coaching and become a full time internet design god as apart from being just a part time god? The more A material u put out there = the more learning 16 yr old internet design newbs like my self learn...

1 more question then Ill leave you alone.. how come the template of the new 2a is the way it is? Personaly apart from the prime space ships you got in the new 2a i think the older version of 2a is better. I no im just a newby little 16yr old but the 2a v2 is soooo amazing. Nothing like it even comes close in todays standards and you guys created that like 4 yrs ago.. when I was like 12 b4 i even got into webdesign I have had that site on my fav's for like 4 yrs..

why the change?

PS: Feel free not to respond, I no u r very busy. Im just curious.
    *removes drone.solutions lips from Shanes butt*

MAN that made me sick...

and by the way, don't you think your site is a little familiar to that one DC did a little while ago, in fact almost a direct copy?

*strays away from the "rip" term*

Last edited by bvgroote; 09-24-2003 at 03:38 AM.

Interaktiv Xperience (TM) Nightfall's Avatar
    Yeah, this guy posted his ripped site a while back, flamed the hell out of everyone, got banned, and registered a new screenname.

and WHY THE F*CK are you kissing this guys ass... Yes Shane does some very nice work, but JESUS CHRIST, he's not the fckin messiah
    USDA certified Organic.

Passionate about 2A pixelranger's Avatar
    Could we please refrain from talking about my butt please? Its making me feel a little uneasy.

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com

Originally posted by pixelranger
    Could we please refrain from talking about my butt please? Its making me feel a little uneasy.

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com
    your not alone

Originally posted by Nightfall
    Yeah, this guy posted his ripped site a while back, flamed the hell out of everyone, got banned, and registered a new screenname.

and WHY THE F*CK are you kissing this guys ass... Yes Shane does some very nice work, but JESUS CHRIST, he's not the fckin messiah
    DUDE I wasn't removing my lips, I was removing his LMAO

Interaktiv Xperience (TM) Nightfall's Avatar
    Originally posted by bvgroote
    DUDE I wasn't removing my lips, I was removing his LMAO
    my comment was directed at mr. ripper
    USDA certified Organic.

Originally posted by Nightfall

play nicely please.
    "They're very much like scruffy pigs to look at, and they've got big, knobbly warts and lumps all over their long, hairy faces. They are very, very ugly indeed..."

Originally posted by pixelranger

Shane
    www.pixelranger.com
    pffffft, everyone knows that gods don't feel uneasy, they simply smite people who talk about their butts.
    "They're very much like scruffy pigs to look at, and they've got big, knobbly warts and lumps all over their long, hairy faces. They are very, very ugly indeed..."

Even if a site isn't a rip, making it before the client even sees it isn't a good idea (returning to boardroom topic). Imagine your client asking when the design will be ready and you reply "three weeks ago last Thursday".

I think pixelranger.com is better than the new 2advanced.com actually. But then, it's blue! Is the old 2advanced.com still online anywhere? I'd like to keep a copy as an historic work.
    We're all in it together

well this thread went to all hell didn't it

here you can kiss my butt too

lemme shave a spot

"I think pixelranger.com is better than the new 2advanced.com actually." is hardly kissing butt.(?)
    And I found the previous versions of 2advanced's site.
    We're all in it together

^^ your confused, read over the thread again

No, just kidding. I know vamp wasn't talking to me.
    We're all in it together

damn that went way off topic...

RXSX or w.e the neame is... u slander alot bro.. for 1 i made the site for myself just to c what i could do with swish. I offered to sell it for 125$... cause i didnt feel like finishing it. I had a member tell me thats stupid and i should charge like 500 not 125... and IM NOT SAYING ILL SELL MY DOMAIN FOR 50$ dumbass start reading the posts... some 1 on page 1 offered me 50$ for the domain.

So b4 u start *****en, learn to read. I am 16 and am doing this for fun, dont get heavy about design with me biatch. I dont appreciate the attitude. so in conclusion go fist yourself RX.

Re: damn that went way off topic...

Umm ok..

10? thx.. if its a compliment but im guessing under the circumstances it aint so, w.e thx for input lol

peace.

Señor member

Re: Umm ok..

Originally posted by Drone.Solutions
    10? thx.. if its a compliment but im guessing under the circumstances it aint so, w.e thx for input lol

peace.
    it's an old fashioned countdown .. don't let it get to 1 otherwise blammo .. thread closed
    Company, Meet Creative
    ------------------------
    welcomebrand