A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: $300 richer

$300 richer

I dont normally signup for any money making websites but a client of mine wanted a site with these features.

I decided to sign up and ive been a member for a 2 weeks , i now have $300 dollars its scary stuff and very unexepected!

here

Anyway know i have developed this system im thinking of setting up my own version. How hard do u guys think it is to promote a site like this!

Ive done all the paid to click, search engines, promotions...you name it, ive done it. I'm currently writing an article for SitePoint on these programs

Anyway, Ill try it...ive tried stuff like www.cashculture.com and had minor success.

oh and did the admin give you any weighted membership, or did you seriously make $300 randomly in the randomizer?

I have 1 site that has about 50 hits per week. I put the baner code on there. Apart form that this is the first time ive looked at in in a while(forgot i signed uP)

YH ull have to send me a link to that article.. Web marketing is something i need to get my head into..

Have they actually paid you yet?

payments have gone straight to my paypal. The thing that put me off was that u have to sign up with stormpay for the final payment. But ive managed to recover this cost in the clients bill... and in my profits..

ive been turned from a skeptic as i always dismissed these kind of sites.

for fun i signed up under you

I dont have any Stormpay to pay the admin....though

Thats basically a pyramid scheme, advertising it and getting people to use your referer id is probably considered spam round here.

pyramid scheme. whole countries economies have collapsed as a result of these.

basically if you get in at the beginning youre quids in, but if you join late and the pyramid collapses (which they ALWAYS do) then you lose out.
    "They're very much like scruffy pigs to look at, and they've got big, knobbly warts and lumps all over their long, hairy faces. They are very, very ugly indeed..."

N' then I might just
    Jump back on
    An' ride
    Like a cowboy
    Into the dawn
    ........To Montana.
    thread closed and link edited.

nurden,
    PM me or the webmaster if you think there is a reason why I/we should not consider this just a way for you to get referer points.

thanks,
    david p.
    No longer a Flashkit mod, not even by stealth

Insanity is just a point of view. After all, the world looks pretty normal through your own underpants.