A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: resume examples / new firm / position available

resume examples / new firm / position available

A flash development position has just fallen in my lap. The principal of the firm requested a resume in advance of a meeting. I've got a few questions I'd love to get some advice on:

1. I've been at the same firm for a while now, straight out of college and don't have a current resume. Would anyone welcome posting their resume up for design/layout inspiration of a clean, nice looking sheet. Who knows, other principals may be on this board and see your resume! Post away.

2. They have requested to see some work. Most of my work has been post-design stage and in the development of the site. What is the best way to show this?

Thx,
    mf

Wizard of OZ
    buddy,
    just show them what you have... or make a portfilio site

Site | Hosting | Forum<< Ultimate resource center for webdesigners.

What do you do exactly?

Thanks, Here's what I do: After the designers in my current firm design the look of the site, I collaborate with them on the feel. Then I take the design, add the feel and develop the site. The development includes graphic preparation, flash, html, java. Any backend stuff our programmer handles.

So, I've got to show them what I've done, but having a look at the design won't work because I didn't design the stuff.

Should I take my iBook in with me and fire up the sites? Or should I take prints more in a true portfolio sense and explain the production and development that I've done.

thx,
    mf