A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Cant render video in CINEMA 4D

Cant render video in CINEMA 4D

i have made a animation in C4D and its 390frames and i dont know how to render the movie

i have tried the 'Make Preview' in rendering tab but its says

Rendering failed - file may still be in use by the movie player
    thats when i use full render but when i render in editor mode it works!?? wierd eh?

Please Please can someone tell me how to do it because im losing my mind and im really pleased with the results and im on a deadline

cheers all hepl appreciated

I wish I could be more helpful, but I've never used that program. I know this kind of thing can sometimes happen if you cancel a render in progress or perhaps an export, but if you are working from a freshly booted computer, then render your animation (don't preview it in any way...just do a full render), you should then be able to find an option to export the entire animation. The only thing I can think of is that you have an orphaned task running in the background.

You may want to consider checking out the Cinema 4D site. There are some discussion forums listed under the Resources link. You can also check out the Support section. Looks like the link for Support Questions might be just what you are looking for.
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..

under Render > Render Settings > Save > Format > (change to) Quicktime or AVI

while still in Render Settings, you will want to go to Output, and make sure that you have changed Frame (right under pixel) from Current Frame to All Frames.

Save your output somewhere you can find it, render, and you're done.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

It worked!

Thanks alot it worked and now i can pickup my cheque lol!

thanks again
    d

glad it worked for you man

Im having this problem with a project im doing and nothing seems to work to fix it ugh.

version of Cinema4D and what's the problem?

Cant render in cinema 4d

I cant render my cinema 4d. i made a 300frame animation then when im trying to render it my laptop turn off without a word. ive read that its because of the overheating of the laptop but ive tried this before i just put a big fan on it and it worked but now it doesnt and i dont know what to do please help
    thanks

Cinema 4d r11.5

Post Cant render video in CINEMA 4D

Quote Originally Posted by jaredzz View Post
    I cant render my cinema 4d. i made a 300frame animation then when im trying to render it my laptop turn off without a word. ive read that its because of the overheating of the laptop but ive tried this before i just put a big fan on it and it worked but now it doesnt and i dont know what to do please help
    thanks

Cinema 4d r11.5
    Hi, there is no need of fan, you have to upgrade your laptop likes, RAM, Processor and Graphic Card. You will get better output.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Adam K - The Animationspot - A leading Animation Company in USA. For more information visit our site.