A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: AMAZING ART WORKSHOP COMING 2nd TO 5th OF APRIL

AMAZING ART WORKSHOP COMING 2nd TO 5th OF APRIL

hi, i feel its my duty to inform everyone here of an art workshop happening in amsterdam from 2nd april to the 5th. (2004)

go here to find out all the info
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...threadid=19612

it will be great. you will learn so much. and if your thinking "hmmm, amsterdam, i cant get there" well there's people from all over europe, america even japan, autralia, china and asia. all over the world. anyone who is serious about art, no matter what style, should definatley go. i live in wales and i'm going.
    hostels are cheap. and good enough for a cheap place to sleep. amsterdam is also a great city.
    it is $300 but well worth it.
    go and check the url, it has a day to day schedual of what the workshop will provide. 4 amazing artits, both traditional and digital, will be the tutors for these for days.

i cant stress enough, the ammount of info, experience and tips you'll learn to help your own art. and not only people from the conceptart forum, so dont feel left out. all sorts of people are going.

looking forward to seeing any of you there.
    and sorry if this is not allowed here on the forums. i can delet it if needed.

please go, you will learn and experince so much, and it will help improve your art alot.

peace.

the url again
    http://www.conceptart.org/forums/sho...threadid=19612

and the poster/flyer, made by some of the art of the tutors.
    enjoy

Looks cool from the flyer, but then I read your post and,
    Amsterdam!
    If it had been anywhere in the UK I could have come but I can't afford to fly out to there.

I wish I could come!

Also I notice Samus Aran on the flyer, is the artist who designed Samus gonna be there then or something?
    If yes I'm extremely jeleous, if no I'm slightly less jeleous.

Have a wicked time dude!
    - I made this!
    http://www.okkle.co.uk - creatures, art, animation and toys!
    Toilet Trumps

man, this is so important for you man, you wont get a chance like this again ever. 4 of the most amzing artists ever tutoring you personaly. you working along side them. man, it will be breath taking.
    take a part time job to save up, borrow the money off your parenst etc.

iw orked out that including the workshop, flights and a comidation, it would cast about £388. which i great for a intensive workshop like this.

i would extreamly recomend you try your best to make it. rob a bank if you have to

about samus aran. well sort of yes, sort of no.

the original creator of samus aran died in like 1997 or something

but the guy who worked on metroid prime for gamecube will be there. the art you see is on the game. (complete like 50% and you get a load of concept art, almost all his)

so it will be great. atleast think about it

peace

Always Twirling Toward Freedom pooon's Avatar
    I'd love to go, but there's no way in hell I'd be able to pull it off. I'm all the way across the ocean. It'd cost a fortune. If I was planning a trip already I'd do it, but thats not the case.