A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: scrollpane cuts off text in swf

scrollpane cuts off text in swf

I cannot seem to find a post here documenting the issue i have been having with the scrollpane component. I am using flash mx 2004 on Mac OS X 10.3.2. I am pulling in an external swf which consists of my resume text) into the scrollpane, but it cuts the last paragraph of type off of the bottom of the .swf. I had found a solution of placing several spaces at the end of the text box and then an underscore character. This allowed the scrollpane to show all of the text. However, I recently added lines underneath my headers, and the text is again truncated. ANY suggestions or solutions for this problem? Thanks in advance for any help...this one is driving me crazy.

My URL is: http://www.churnbutterdesign.com/

click on view resume button to see the scrollpane issue

it seems to work ok for me...

thanks...i guess i kind of figured it out!

I figured that there must be some sort of limit to the height that the .swf can be because it kept cutting off the same area no matter what i did. I just decreased the size of the text thus creating a stage with a smaller height and that seemed to do the trick. Does anyone happen to know if there is a limitation to the stage size that would cause such a thing to happen? It seemed to be somewhere around 1600 pixels high that the stage would get clipped off. Thanks for the response though! :-)

My screen res is 1600... SCARY!!!!!