A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: color change in export, Help!!!

color change in export, Help!!!

Hello
    I have an object in swift3d, the object skin is transparent with some color, I want to change the color to some thing else from the default options (the default drag and drop). I use the 'setup->material', but when I export the object (in the export editor) the color is not the same as I choose, its actually as one of the defaults. I should mention that I use the cartoon fills.

Also when I use the default – "transparent white" the output is blank movie.

Is there any thing I can do?

Thanks!!!

To change the Material on an object, select it, then go to the Material page on the Properties Toolbar and double-click the preview window. This will bring up the Material Editor for that particular instance of the Material.

When you are using transparent Materials it's often helpful to have something behind it to make the transparency more obvious. You don't have to, though. If you are rendering to vector however, the transparency will be rendered as a single, solid, transparent color. Chances are that your movie is not blank, you just can't see the transparent object. Have you tried importing it into Flash?
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..