A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Icons created in Swift3D

Icons created in Swift3D

Just looking for opinions on my icons that I created from scratch in swift3d. I'm working on a menu for a my new website...

http://www.zoosplace.com/preview/

not bad! I like the house and it's smoke though.

but, they seem like they're lacking contrast on some models. for instance, the diskette. it could stand to have a lighter label.

and the video cassette... same thing.

overall, good looking though man!

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

man there Great! very original... post them in the gallery over at www.swiftdev.com

--- forgot to mention... especially like the book and pencil.. nice touch!

I don't know if they are good enough or detailed enough to be posted... i'm just a networking guy with a hobby of flash and swift 3d... now if i had work like yours ... i would post it... hehe

thanks...

tim

I can asure you will accept them in the Gallery at Swiftdev. We like diverse stuff such as this. Real world use of Swift 3D.

Also glad you liked my work.

1 SWIFT APPLE
    one question.. a couple of months ago maybe almost a year ago i saw somthing of the same style but the person that did it was an amature at swift at the time. most of the icons were blue and the background was grey and there was a blue Z in the middle. Was that yours??? because if it was great work and you have came a long way ... and if it isnt yours .. still nice work
    Learning the basics at the speed of Sight!

yeah it was mine... sorry it took me so long to post... i did not get a notify...
    yeah... i have not been playing around with the website as of late.. i actually just decided to invest some time in making some good icons...
    Thanks for the encouragement...