A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: input box formatting

input box formatting

i have a tag-board on my site (www.dyjytyl.com). the first 2 input boxes (name and url/email) are formatted, including the text which i believe is verdana, or some type of sans-serif text. the final input box (message), however, has some type of serify-looking text. i played around with this for a while and coudln't get anywhere.

anyone know how i can format that final input box to display the same-looking text as the first 2 input boxes?

thank you,

jared

You don't have the font formatted the same for the final input box as you do for the rest of them. Take a look at the code and just make the last one match the others.
    mrush

> .. _ .: Join the FK ARENA!:..:RUSHVision vs. JWin:. _ .. <
    ..:: "Why aren't the lockout programs working?!?...Release the monkey!" ::..

checked the html code, all three buttons use the same code..

Code:
    <input name="tagname" maxlength="20" STYLE="color:#0099FF; background: #0F0F20; border: none">

<input name="tagurl" maxlength="100" STYLE="color:#0099FF; background: #0F0F20; border: none">

<textarea cols="18" rows="3" name="message" wrap STYLE="color:#0099FF; background:#0F0F20; border:none"></textarea>
    there are no <font> tags outside of that code that affect the input box's font. anyone have any ideas?

thanks in advance