A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: How to stop animation & sound ?

How to activate Forward and Backward option in Flash Movie

I'm using Flash MX.
    I'm working on a flah movie with sound effect.
    I want that animation and sound will stop as soon as there is a right click over the movie and last frame of the movie will be displayed.
    s anybody there to help me out?
    PREVIOUS MESSAGE WAS THIS AND WHICH WAS WRONGLY GIVEN. THIS IS EDITED ONE

We have a Flash Movie and if we right click on the flash movie and click on forward button the flash movie freezes and does not work. We are trying to fix this. What is the way to move 'Forward' and 'Backward' in a Flash MX movie? Do you need to write script to achieve this function. Please help !
    Last edited by raj_flashkit; 01-31-2004 at 01:02 AM.

I don't believe you can detect right-clicks in Flash MX, maybe not in 2004 either. You could do it on a left click or some other action. If it absolutely has to be a right-click, you could probably detect it through JavaScript.

Originally posted by rdoyle720
    I don't believe you can detect right-clicks in Flash MX, maybe not in 2004 either. You could do it on a left click or some other action. If it absolutely has to be a right-click, you could probably detect it through JavaScript.

Hi rdoyle:

Thanks for your message. I am sorry that my message was not clear so I have edited the post which i had posted before. Please check and let me know the way to accomplish forward and Backward option on a Flash Movie if we right click on a SWF file.

Thanks again.