A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Final Fantasy Flash Comic

Final Fantasy Flash Comic

I need some help. As I need it, I'll ask here.

First, how do I make things look more realistic in Flash? There's no shading tool or anything...
    "The agnostic dyslexic insomniac lays awake at night wondering if there really is a dog."
    "If a person with Multiple Personality Disorder threatens suicide, is it a hostage situation?"

use the gradient tool it allows u to merge the colours together for a more relaistic look on objects. http://www.vectorkid.com/main.html has tutorials on how to make realistic objects in flash.

How do I make a gradient? I'm using flash 5, if it makes a difference...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "The agnostic dyslexic insomniac lays awake at night wondering if there really is a dog."
    "If a person with Multiple Personality Disorder threatens suicide, is it a hostage situation?"

if you go up to the top right corner of the screen you should ahve your fill options tab there shoudl be a drop down list click on it and you can choose from solid linear radial or bitmap. for wot ur doin i think linear is probabaly the msot suitable.

Oh. Sorry. I'm new...