A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: World War!!

Originally posted by TheWaste
    c'mon gerbs your treating me infant over here...

im not the loudmouthed flamer you make me out to be. for the books people like that annoy the crap outta me.

and i dont care who participated or didnt -- its not like im gonna hold them against their will and force them to make volleys. youve already heard the 'flashkit is only for fun freindly competition' stuff so ill bottle it.

im just annoyed people said they would join and participate and not even tell me they are gonna dissapear or not be involved. the least they coulda done is left a note telling me to remove them from the list so I can keep an accurate record of where the hell everyone is.

we had participants gerbs, and im not gonna force em to come back but damnit i wanna know where they are and why they just up and left.

and yeah, 'domesically' i should have mailed this to you but since it (probably doesnt, meh) concern people involved with the battle, then i thought they should know my opinion as well.

delete this post, ban me, i dun care. if your string is that short with me gerbs then im not gonna stick around and try and make everything better.

also, i could have participated in another group battle/event, but none of them interest me at the moment. if i find something cool then im there but until then, i want this battles future to be determined. im very welcome to suggestions.
    dude wtf!? what in the hell are you talking about? I just asked a simple question... what would make you happy dude because people weren't participating in your idea/challenge and you had posted that you wanted to start a new one, but no rules were stated yet.

Now you blow up at me like this!?

I'm equally annoyed about the WW thread. Think about it, I have time invested into this whole thing too... I did a volley, directed where I could, kept people involved, and answered plenty of PM's about it and encouraged people all over to vote, and kept up the tally of votes as honestly as I could - even refusing team members to vote!

I'm not deleting a thing - this thread or your post. I've always allowed people to state what they wish. I'm not for unnecessary censorship. But loudmouthed flamer... I never even said that. And the people that know me well enough here at FK, know that I would have said it outright if that was what I was thinking.

But the way you're attacking me, quite unfair.

Don't feel like any other threads are up to your standards? Fine... so be it. I never forced anybody to do anything either. But in this case, dude, you've attacked somebody that was helping this one along.

No strings attached.

[ Hello ] | [ gerbick ] | [ Ω ]

Originally posted by gerbick
    Simply put, it's all about friendly competition. And among "friends" no comments need to be made with any malicious intent. Either as a comment, critique, or a response to a comment or critique. And if you can't find it in yourself to say something nice, then just don't say it.

its the attitude youve given me in basically every opinion ive had. and i didnt blow up or attack you at all. if you took it that way then im sorry. and its not that the threads arnt 'up to my standards' as you quite colorfully put it, i just said im not interested in any of them at the moment.

ok?
    "Good lord, you're wasting thousands of dollars worth of Interferon!"
    "... and you're Interferon with our good time!"

youve already heard the 'flashkit is only for fun freindly competition' stuff so ill bottle it.
    thought id save you the trouble fruitloops... again

Lol, I tend not to read threads with people arguing. 'Cause then I'd end up taking sides, and I don't want to do that here.

Thats what I call sportsmanship
    |"Silence teaches you how to sing"

]its the attitude youve given me in basically every opinion ive had. and i didnt blow up or attack you at all. if you took it that way then im sorry. and its not that the threads arnt 'up to my standards' as you quite colorfully put it, i just said im not interested in any of them at the moment.
    Dude, will you please quit trying to drag me into an argument? I mean... you've nitpicked a full four paragraphs of a reply just to cull out one sentence you could misconstrue horribly.

I don't post here with an attitude - how could I? I just post with simple English words on a board where there is no such thing as tone, inflection, or anything.

You want to argue, or continue, so be it. Find some other person to continue with; it will not be with me.

i dont like arguing either. and i think you'll find its impossible to not use tone or inflection in anything you say. as you write your trying to give a passive tone to the conversation.

but your right. its pointless.
    i dont like to argue. i doubt anyone does. but how could you not say something if you disagree with something?

why don't you guys PM each other. we don't need to read your discussion. keep this thread clean, and for true WW2 battle matters only, alrighty?

anyway, Britain, you owe a volley to Canada.
    Nightwish, you owe a volley to Israel.
    Grafx munk e, has dissapeared, but he still owes a volley to canada.
    Last edited by Kaco; 03-22-2004 at 01:53 PM.

and yeah, 'domesically' i should have mailed this to you but since it (probably doesnt, meh) concern people involved with the battle, then i thought they should know my opinion as well.
    covered that, thanks for reading

your opinion about what? how you think that gerbick's treating you? no we don't need to know that

you quit talking about the thread a couple of posts ago...

I'll reopen this when cooler heads prevail.