A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Versign Class 1 ID and FLASH/PHP Mail form

Versign Class 1 ID and FLASH/PHP Mail form

Im wondering if anyone can lead me in the right direction as far as creating a secure email system with Verisigns Class 1 secure email process? I have a flash form, with PHP script. Id like to use this secure email system, and I am having a hard time working with this alone. http://www.verisign.com/products/class1/index.html
    UPS' official RIPP-OFF
    See full complaint here > www.actionfx.net/complaint.htm

Hi,

in a world of incompatible standards, I would rather go with a PGP secure email system ... the fact that I have to use a pop rather than imap client to read my mails with their system seems somewhat limiting

There is, however, the same problem with flash: you either have to build all the crypt stuff into your movie, or send the info, and a passphrase if required, via a ssl link to the server, and put the crypt software there

Musicman

I will check into pgp. Do you know where I can get a sample app using this type of setup? Example code?
    UPS' official RIPP-OFF
    See full complaint here > www.actionfx.net/complaint.htm

Hi,

I am using an email server which has pgp suport as part of a horde webmail solution. I believe this could be a good starting point

Musicman