A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: site check anyone?

site check anyone?

http://www.patrick-phillips.com

Looking for any bugs/critisms.

Its a mix of FLash/HTML.

Thanks

Well... I like the interface used to select the songs. It has all the features. I dont know if you can, but it would be great to be able to play the song without the entire thing having to load first.

hell, I would also say... in the html part where the title is shown... I dont really care for the font... maybe its just doesnt flow with the top song player. Maybe use shades of grey instead of shades of blue?

my 3 centz,
    mperla
    Last edited by mperla; 02-22-2004 at 03:55 AM.
    Computers Hate Me!!!!
    Rock the Vote!!!!

Hope to get my avatar uploaded
    the volume slider should change the volume in realtime

the html part needs to be filled with something else besides the text, some indows on the sides, eith news and stuff, or some quick acces menus...

there needs to be some information or sumthin in the footer

other than that, looks pretty nice
    I'm trying to code...
    ...but my cortex doesn't help me...i think i should stick to design...
    ------------------------------------------
    Spine Design Studio - web design, flash site design, search engine optimization, promotion, identity and logo design

thanks, didn't really think about the titles in the html part too much, but will change them.

As for the songs loading, I can load the song completely first and then polay which allows the end user to use the CD fast forward effect. If i stream it as it loads, you lose the ability to do that. So what i did was when one song finishes and the user starts hearing it, i start loading the next.

so what do you think, lose the cd fast forward effect and stream it, or keep the cd fast forward effect?