A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Dream Craft

[Devil in DarkGreen]

Dream Craft

http://flash.iriverchina.com/showfilm.asp?idx=199

mouse control, can shoot, bonus , 25 level(auto grows)

DS
    Please resize your footer. GMF â„¢

I really like it. Although it gets hard to watch a movie at the same time after the first few hundred points... No, seriously, I really like the balance. The only thing I think could be good is speeding up the response at higher levels, the lag between moving the mouse and it moving is what gets you at the end.

Don
    Have a brilliant day

I did see the bonuses, but they didnt do anything. Some could give you extra life or shield or slow down etc.

I also didnt like how the game ended and loaded other page without asking me anything.

Professional Beggar
    Very cool. Be neat if I could control at least the firing with my keyboard. Keyboard/Mouse hybrid is the future, my friend. The explosions look a little...bloody. Which isn't a good thing as far as meteors go, unless they're those meteors like Hans Solo goes crazy inside of when he realizes that the meteor is ALIVE! Anyway, they made me feel like I was exploding meatballs into a spicy spaghetti sauce oblivion. Don't mean to be so critical. I did enjoy.

/Mama mÃ*a! That'sa spi-cy meat-ball!

Can I Have A Hand Up Please? abehar6's Avatar
    very nice! i see that you use the open source for the buta craft
    http://www.flashkit.com/movies/Games...-454/index.php
    you did great things with it and i am all for making new games out of opensource as many people in this forum already know.

Nice graphics!!
    /T\O (It's a turtle!)
    UU

Can I Have A Hand Up Please? abehar6's Avatar
    oh yea and also i LOVE IPOD MINIS they are soo much cooler than those stupid bulky blocks people like to call mp3 players. Why exactly did you make a game that involved them?
    /T\O (It's a turtle!)
    UU

Ihoss
    it seems to run kinda slow, especially the bullets. and i also think the responds to the mouse could be better after a while. there is also something missing from making it amazing. i think the screen is too small or something, not sure. but its a great and fun game anyways

My Score: 90%

[Devil in DarkGreen]

yea, it's a small game for a iRiver mp3 prodction flash contest in china. all game elements should relate its production, so the bonus (mp3s) can add score only.

abehar6, i saw the graphics that the fla of ur url, but i rewrote all codes in flash 04 and changed the graphics.

thx for playing , all dude.

DS
    Please resize your footer. GMF â„¢