A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: nastee74.com

nastee74.com

www.nastee74.com

interesting interface, not really sure why it's spread across different pages but the music is good and the work, especially the print stuff is superb.

evolve......
    talented, great find.

first i find out 2advanced is in my area, then of course that pixelranger calls my hood his home, now this dude. i think the south orange county area might as well be becoming the new multimedia designing Mecca.

maybe it was a bad idea to go to law school, i knew i should have quit 3 years ago, oh well i'll graduate in may and go to a design school me thinks ....um, well, maybe i will just work on my own site and pretend i am a designer..... yeah, sounds better. (dry humor?)

cough law pays more cough.
    Have a wonderful day!
    http://www.gpathmedia.com!

That is 1 top site.

The main page really sets the tone when you enter the site. The page layouts are all visually top notch if you ask me. Combined with the music it works very well.

All their work looks good. I liked their illustrations, especially that 1 on the main page.

Nice find.

Feed me , **** me and shut the
    Originally posted by alexxlea
    cough law pays more cough.
    no ****? hehehe, I dont think pixelranger,sixtailer, and Dash at flashlevel have a small pay.

their work is hot. i like the print and web stuff. tight. different. stylish.
    Never take life too seriously. Nobody makes it out alive anyways. Film Portfolio

Two thumbs up. absolutley love thier print work....

Those print are relly great.
    Great find aversion

Man thats a nice site. The work is awesome.

w w w . t h e o r y 7 . c o m nevil's Avatar
    Originally posted by m3ryder
    talented, great find.

first i find out 2advanced is in my area, then of course that pixelranger calls my hood his home, now this dude. i think the south orange county area might as well be becoming the new multimedia designing Mecca.

maybe it was a bad idea to go to law school, i knew i should have quit 3 years ago, oh well i'll graduate in may and go to a design school me thinks ....um, well, maybe i will just work on my own site and pretend i am a designer..... yeah, sounds better. (dry humor?)
    that law knowledge will be invaluable, especially if you start getting your own clients and have to start drawing up legal contracts, I would love to have some proffesional law training behind me to help with being in the industry where there are so many unknowns.

Nevil, has it correct, you will find that your law degree will serve you well in large design firms, also here is a site that may interest you, they make a living updating the legal contracts.

www.proposalkit.com

evolve......
    thanks for all the positive comments guys:

i graduate law school on may 15th and i am beginning to think that maybe i will be able to find a job that will satisfy my creative outlets and still make use of this J.D.

this is seriously nice. very stylish indeed. oh i love the music.
    i love you..

~dl coming soon

latest work, my only flash work so far..
    http://www.flashkit.com/board/showth...hreadid=538337

FK's 2A 'Rip' Agent

By the way,

I just wanted to take a momemt to welcome Eduardo (nastee74.com) to the 2Advanced Team!

:: Tony Novak ::
    2Advanced Studios

http://www.2advanced.com/

FK's 2A 'Rip' Agent

Originally posted by m3ryder
    thanks for all the positive comments guys:

i graduate law school on may 15th and i am beginning to think that maybe i will be able to find a job that will satisfy my creative outlets and still make use of this J.D.
    I completely agree... While never finishing my JD, have found my legal training INVALUABLE. It's all about IP, so time to brush-up on the Lanham ACT and DCMA!

Cheers!
    2Advanced Studios

Originally posted by tpnovak
    By the way,

I just wanted to take a momemt to welcome Eduardo (nastee74.com) to the 2Advanced Team!
    I can't believe you've pinched another one of my 'new finds'! No wonder you daren't come to toronto

FK's 2A 'Rip' Agent

Originally posted by aversion
    I can't believe you've pinched another one of my 'new finds'! No wonder you daren't come to toronto
    The truth is, I wasn't sure if I would be able to keep up with a man daring enough to wear plaid!
    2Advanced Studios

like the side buttons' anim.

percentage loading font not embedded.... hmmm no one noticed? perhaps it's my comp.
    oh an btw a doubt i've never solved... can you use a well known song in a site with commercial purposes? do you need to contact the group?

thanks.