A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Loop

Originally posted by Plavix
    can you post and MP3 of it? that would be nice.
    -BOAD
    Do you mean in a .swf and post it on the board??

Thanks for the compliments on my mp3. I was impressed with myself. I don't know if I can top that one anytime soon. That one was like a miricle to come out of my fingers clicking my mouse!

When I clicked on the link on you footer it didnt let me download an Mp3 it just took me to an .swf.

-BOAD

Again...do you mean to post the .swf in the board or on another site??? If you mean on the board then no. I can't do that. Sorry. Read this:
    get the sound off the coffee lounge. It's not allowed. Nor is it allowed
    on other forums.
    Put a link to your own site, don't put the swf with sound on the forum
    page.
    ***mod's name***
    flashkit moderator
    Ya see? I posted one like that with my first loops and got that e-mail from a mod who shall remain unnamed. (Even though it probably wouldn't matter if his name was there....I just don't want it there if I haven't asked. It was a private e-mail....)

So....sorry I couldn't do that...

But if you mean a page I'll do just that if you want. But it'd still have to load. I don't know how large the file size would be though...

You know Im just so tired right now, Im confusing the crap out of myself right now. Sorry about that.

-BOAD

I really need to get the Shaffer&Shaffer Studios site up and running. But I suck at html and thats the part Im making, Member02 is supposed to be working on the flash5 one. O well.

I just wanted to say that if you want to put some of you loops and or songs our site when its done I will be more than happy to have you part of it SOG.

-BOAD

Originally posted by Plavix
    I just wanted to say that if you want to put some of you loops and or songs our site when its done I will be more than happy to have you part of it SOG.

-BOAD
    Sounds cool.
    Do you need to confirm this with member02 though?

I'd be glad to e-mail you the others I make that turn out to sound good.
    Whenever that time comes around!

BOAD...

I am retiring for the night so if you have any questions about loops of mine please e-mail me.
    Thanks...

I dont have to discuss anything with member02, im the one making the site any way. If I want your loops on I will put them on. Id like it if you could email me your good ones. but send them to BOAD@law.com please it would be so much easier for me.

-BOAD