A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: full screen mode on second monitor?

full screen mode on second monitor?

Is there any manual for the flash player?

Here is my problem. If I have two monitors, and I start the flash player on the second monitor, when I go to full screen mode it moves to the main monitor. How do I get it to open in full screen mode on the second monitor?
    Jim

You will have to use a third party tool that support Multi Monitor.

Try ours Jugglor

http://www.jugglor.com

Download an evaluation copy

Setup Settings -> Windows Settings -> MultiMonitor Support

Good Luck

Civilian
    ***********. I was going to PM you, to keep this off the board, but you have PMs disabled.

Please refrain from spamming the board.

What are you on about ?

We answered the question, whats the problem ??

Please explain ?

Civilian
    I'm "on about" red, but I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

You obviously don't understand netiquette enough to be posting on Flash Kit. You're making this forum unpleasant for our members and making yourself look bad in the process -- no one likes spammers.

The next time I see a link to your product as the answer to a question, I will put you on temporary ban for 90 days so that you can brush up on the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you registered. I will also ban the word "jugglor" from the site, so that it will be marked out in your posts.

Civilian
    FJ, 131 of your posts contain links to jugglor.com, 311 of them contain links to ***********.com.

To quote oldnewbie:

"I'm against any spam... And promoting your products although on the back of supposedly answering a question, is still promoting..."

Gentlemen,

Here is the FREE answer ...

but only if you have Internet Explorer. I have not found out how to do this in other browsers, but I do remember that it is possible in Netscape. Maybe someone could suggest how to do this on a Mac with Safari?

You open an IE browser window
    drag the .swf onto the new window
    Move the window so that it fits entirely on the second monitor
    then press f11 on the keyboard to show it in full screen mode.

Now, if your FlashMX movie is written with openConnection() calls in two movies, then you can have one play on the 1st monitor and it can control the one playing in the second monitor (full screen mode)

I am sorry that I did not post this answer sooner, as I see that it may have averted some harsh words. Maybe the moderator could eliminate some of the extraneous stuff and leave the simple, FREE answer here.
    Jim

>You obviously don't understand netiquette enough to be posting on >Flash Kit. You're making this forum unpleasant for our members and >making yourself look bad in the process -- no one likes spammers.

Really we are making it unpleasant? How did you come to the conclusion ? What's the evidence ?

What we have broken in our posting here. We have answered the question to the guys posting, what's the problem here?

What about all the people we have helped and other third party vendors have done in answering posts. You think this is spamming?

It seems to us your making and causing issues here. Seems your not happy with our postings. Why the bad taste ? You

Yes we don't like spammers also ! Please define what 'spammers' means to you.

>The next time I see a link to your product as the answer to a >question, I will put you on temporary ban for 90 days so that you >can brush up on the Terms of Service that you agreed to when you >registered. I will also ban the word "jugglor" from the site, so >that it will be marked out in your posts.

Your a funny guy. We feel so threaten here. Seems there one policy for us and one for other vendors and administrators.

Show us in the 'Term of Service' where you think we have broken.

>"I'm against any spam... And promoting your products although on the >back of supposedly answering a question, is still promoting..."

1. The forum is not about YOU it's for the Flash community. So it's get off the ego trip.

2.Really so why don't you issue this statement to other and not us. Why are moderator promoting their products and others? You need to do further research.

3. So what if its promoting or whatever you call it. At the end of the day, its about helping the user. So were we all wrong when we helped users with there problems?

Civilian
    Originally posted by *********** Support Team
    Really we are making it unpleasant? How did you come to the conclusion ? What's the evidence ?
    The complaints have been racking up.

What we have broken in our posting here. We have answered the question to the guys posting, what's the problem here?
    Please ref the oldnewbie quote above.

What about all the people we have helped and other third party vendors have done in answering posts. You think this is spamming?
    If a door-to-door salesman showed up at your house every time you asked a question about home improvement, how would you feel?

It seems to us your making and causing issues here. Seems your not happy with our postings. Why the bad taste ? You
    Because I'm the person ultimately in charge of keeping this place spam free.

Yes we don't like spammers also ! Please define what 'spammers' means to you.
    Google it. Spam is spam.

Your a funny guy. We feel so threaten here. Seems there one policy for us and one for other vendors and administrators.
    Administrators? Which one of me is spamming? And no, every vendor that does what you do gets a warning and a ban. You just had your PM turned off.

Show us in the 'Term of Service' where you think we have broken.
    You are advertising on FK, using the guise of helping people.

1. The forum is not about YOU it's for the Flash community. So it's get off the ego trip.
    Yeah, it is about me. It's about my job, so that's about me. When our members complain about someone who is abusing the board, its my job to act.

2.Really so why don't you issue this statement to other and not us. Why are moderator promoting their products and others? You need to do further research.
    If you feel that a mod is abusing the forum, please email me and I will address it. webmaster@flashkit.com

3. So what if its promoting or whatever you call it. At the end of the day, its about helping the user. So were we all wrong when we helped users with there problems? [/B]
    Creating a product that puts money in your pockets and then swarming over our members like a pack of flies, in the guise of helping them is about as lame as the 500+ email spams I have to delete each day. You're, as they are, wasting my time here where I could be working on something else on the site.

You're on a 90 day ban. Do some research, learn the ropes a little better, maybe hire a legit marketing dept, etc, and we'll let you back in. I'm not going to spend any more time here defending ethics.

Send any complaints to webmaster@flashkit.com and I will respond appropriately.