A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Ball bouncing on the earth type of thing

Ball bouncing on the earth type of thing

Well, I have finally sorted out all the hassles with my clapper wheel. Thanks for everyone who helped. Here is a new one:

I need to bounce a ball going around a ... well, ball. In other words a ball bouncing around the earth. The actual application will be a roulette wheel from top view with two balls bouncing around. I want to arch it out a bit and fiddle with the scaling to make it visually more interesting from the top. As with the clapper wheel the ball will have to land on a pre-determined slot but I will get to that later. Unless someone is interested in writing all the ball and wheel code in which case let me know, I will send you the specs and I have about £300.00 (548 USD) available.

Thanks

(I've had people say they have had problems responding to some posts so if this is the case just do a new post or mail me at:grinlock@blueyonder.co.uk)

Philippe

PS. I know there is a roulette wheel game on this site (tutorials section I think) but that's going to be totally unacceptable to my client as the ball simply does not look real enough. It will require proper physics equations
    Last edited by ThinkerThinker; 03-31-2004 at 07:35 AM.