A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: NEED A GAME DEVELOPED asap

NEED A GAME DEVELOPED asap

2 general ideas. tell me which will be faster to produce AND look good. I need to see a prototype in 48 hrs max. And a final ver to go out by monday 4/19 or tues 4/20, very latest.

game needs to be emailable. we will provide title screen artwork. you provide game piece artwork & functionality.

IDEA 1: (pac-man based)

main character eating the burgers and being chased by FAT CLOWNS (ie mcRonalds)
    - dots are burgers, bonus items are shakes, fries, pies, cokes, sundaes,

score = cholesterol, gets higher as you eat. we need to track high score, for either game, so we can give prize in 2-3 weeks.

IDEA 2: (tetris style based)

Game pieces: the straight, long 4 cube piece is a French Fry, the "r" shaped piece is a shake with a curvy straw, the 4 cube square is a burger, the one cube on three "pyramid" shape is an ice-cream sundae, and the "two by two"
    staggered piece (the KISS "s" shape) is two Chicken nuggets.

Score is Cholesterol - highest cholesterol wins a "Super Sized" prize package

Which of these can be turned around asap ?? I think tetris but you let me know.

1.I want to see posted games of similar complexity. Can you do this work correctly and on time ?

2.lets talk about fees

3.I prefer someone based in the U.S. (NYC preferably) or Eastern standard time so we can be on the same time sched. i can't be up at 3 am to speak to someone across the world

4. This project is for the movie Super Size Me which will be released May 7th. The game needs to go out monday or tues.

If you can handle the parameters of the project, can do it on time , please contact me. If not, no offense but do not contact me for any reason, esp, if you're not experienced enuf to do this. I'm not an ass, just under a serious deadline, our other game developer dropped the ball AND i'm having hosting issues. If this will be your first tetris or pacman style game or whatever, keep on truckin' but this aint the project for you.

Rainier
    Webmaster - www.supersizeme.com (site down for maint. Thu 4/15 at 11:29 EST)

Reply to rainier@thecon.com w/ urls of games for me to see and a SHORT note w/ anything relevant and your contact info !!

I can program, but I can't do grapics if my life depended on it.

Also. The first idea is WAY easier. Tetris seems simple, but its not realy that simple.

I could do either/or and I'm an art ninja! (I wish)
    I'm sure you've already been harassed with hundreds of private messages, but I'm here if you need me.

EDIT: Opps I was wrong - take that bit out lol
    Last edited by Harroy2k4; 04-15-2004 at 01:18 PM.

This version of Pac-Man was hand-coded by Neave and is free to use for *******************non-commercial***************** purposes without my prior permission. Copyright belongs to Namco Ltd., and not Neave Games.

phunky1632,please read this:

http://www.flashkit.com/board/showth...hreadid=547224

all others interested in the offer, please do not reply in the post but instead mail phunky1632 as he suggested (just as i did )

This is non-commercial, isnt it??

no,its not

Jobs on flashkit

sorry. didnt realize looked ALL OVER the site and didnt see anything clearly that directed me so i posted here!

went to jobs.internet.com and they seem to think it would be great fun to make it hard for someone to post a job. i get seeker.dice.com and cant figure out where /how to post a job.

some partner.

the Flash Jobs link up near the 'search site' box takes you to jobs.webdeveloper.com which also fwds to dice.

so, what do i do next ?

rainier

Ahh, i thought it was, sorry about that - took that bit out ne way

no probs,it wasn´t your fault at all =).
    we know that the current solution isn´t ideal and the boardstaff is currently working on a better solution.
    As i said,anyone who is interested in your offer can write a mail to you =)