I am working on a project and have a possible need of help to subcontract out. Basically I have a form that would be web based when the user fills out the information (content in the form, and what the file name would be on the server, along with uploading any images needed) they would hit submit. The data would then need to pre-fill into a template (which you would create) and the file would need to be named as specified. I know this is not a complex thing and should take a few hours in php or xml. I can provide more info but basically think of a excel sheet (for lack of a better term) that would have about 60 fields to populate into a form (the rest of the fields would always be the same). Also it would need to be able to be queried and updated. Example there is the file is called 2342.php, I would go in and put search on that file name, it pulls it back up as a form, I modify the data I want and hit submit and it updates it.

Form on back end would need to print neatly. The images could be uploaded to a table on a separate page. It can be Flash based but is not necessary.

If there is something already out there and it would just take you modifying it or setting the variables that is cool too.

I am kind of in a pinch on time for the estimate of time/cost so let me know if you are interested in this and a general time frame and cost. It can be vague but I really gave you all you would need minus the actual form.