A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Electroserver support?

Electroserver support?

Does anyone know if Electroserver 3 has an official support forum or if there is any decent technical support available for this software?

Can't seem to find anything on their site.

Thanks
    Ads

psx = new Moderator();
    I moved your thread here to the games forum... no idea if you're working on a game or not, but a lot of folks in the game forum have used Electroserver and may be able to help.

psx

The software isn't free. PM webgeek or jobemjobem, the founders of electrotank, with questions. I'm sure they'll see this thread too.

jtnw

Firstly, let me tell you that an unlimited commercial licence for electroserver 3 aint free!

However, I did get a very good reply from Jobe (electroserver creator) letting me know that they are very close to getting a support forum on the electrotank/electroserver site, and that they do in fact take support for their customers (paying or otherwise) seriously, and after an initial hiccup the support team did respond very quickly and are helping us with some tricky multi-lingual issues.....so watch this space, I'll attempt to keep you posted when I hear of the official electroserver forum up and running, but I expect you'll hear from them first.

Ads

Hi Adman. I'm actually in the process of writing a response to your email right now. You would have received it yesterday but I had to do some research before I sent it. It should be in your inbox in the next hour or two.

As for the forum, it will be completed very soon. I'm shooting to get it done this weekend.

Thanks for the patience!