A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Feedback Time

Feedback Time

http://www.client-demos.com/BenSchmidtke/sample.html

Its in the works, and a word of warning about the discography section. The mp3's havent been cut so they are huge still. So you might not want to fire one up.

Otherwise, have at it. Tell me what you think.

Thanks
    Last edited by StunnedGrowth; 04-23-2004 at 12:37 PM.
    Ben

Freelancer
    Nice site Nice Layout, Just the titel look a litel boring, but so far i can see all working great!

I really like the layout. I actually like the Cripple Creek Loop too and I'm not usually in to that kind of music. I have a couple little pet peeves of mine though.

First off, the scroll bar on the biography page isn't skinned to fit the rest of the site! I would suggest changing that bar's color at least.

The only other problem I have has to do with the [ ] that follows your mouse to the link you roll over. I think the [ ] and the whitish block behind it should move to the "Home" link as the page starts up because you are on the Home page.

Other than that, it is a very nice site. I like the pictures that move on the bottom as well.

Yea, I need to skin those. I've just been to lazy to get around to it, it takes 2 seconds, guess I should take care of that. Thanks for the reminder.

And thanks for the catch on the white bar.

Thanks for the feedback so far.
    Ben