A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Site Check!! Site Check!!

Site Check!! Site Check!!

Hey Ya'll,

this is my new site (only the main page). it is not complete. tell me what ya think (dont mind the geocities)
    thanks

http://www.geocities.com/pooberry00/intro.html

?

anyone?

nothing loading to check mate! (using Opera)

Hmm

Hmm, i wonder why, i used dreamweaver's to code to play the swf...anyways..those with ie or anyone that gets it to work, please comment

?

C'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon c'mon!!

Like the way it loads. Text is very readable and layout allows for good viewing. I didn't realize the navigation was navigation. Maybe give the "Navigation" a little glow or something more visible until there is a rollover on the navbar.

I've also got a thread awaiting reply if you want to take a look.

Well, you might want to re-code the pages to work with Opera/FireFox/Mozilla - have you checked these yet? There is a large growing percentage of people moving away from IE - it's not hard!

*section J6*

i like the layout very clean look also the name im very attractive too cuz at one point i was gona start my online portfolio as (One Man Army) and sense ur name is pretty close i can personaly agree with the name. on the site i think ur news box text is a bit too big or something.. just dosent seem to fit the site and sometime the scroller gets stuck on the top after i moved it down mite be my comp or something. anywho in the end good work love the animation on the buttons!! sexy very lol. ur logo almost looks like my sites mini icon.

http://www.uplex.antiherohosting.com/ top right corner

come drop me a line if u have time

link to Section J6 flashkit forum section

good work amigo*

*section J6*
    The art of one, is the work of a thousand.

Chris.T

k

Wow, i forgot to check this, thank you all for your comments, i added a lot more stuff so please tell me what you think:

http://www.geocities.com/pooberry00/intro.html

dont mind the geocities

also

could it possibly be an award winner?
    Last edited by DMJBPro; 05-29-2004 at 06:11 PM.

?

?

Dazed & Confused! purplebutterfly's Avatar
    Looks good, I like your color choices. It loaded up with no wait at all for me (IE 6 on DSL). Also like the logo. Nice job.

I still like it. I felt like on the portfolio page the info should change on rollover, rather than on release.

hey. hey. a-hey-na-ney-na-hey D-von's Avatar
    I really like the site.
    The only suggestions I'd have is that the about us page is a little too "texty". That's the first thign that people see when they go to your site. Add some pictures or even just divide your text up into paragraphs to make a little more interesting.
    The only other thinf I would say is to take out the "pending" links on the folio page. It's kinda annoying because it looks like you have way more cool stuff to look at than you actually do, and also, the 'stuff that you didn't do' greatly outweighs the 'stuff you did do'.
    But that's just me

Good work

thanks

Hmm. you're right about ther being too much text. It's is sorta plain..but what graphics should i add?

Also, where should i get the images?

hey. hey. a-hey-na-ney-na-hey D-von's Avatar
    well your whole site is kinda vector based with not a lot of actual bitmaps hey?
    I don't know, maybe make a funky red face or have your little "mens room" man in red and have him sitting or jumping off a building or something snazzy

hmm..i can work off of that

Thank a lot, i'm getting started right now!