A Flash Developer Resource Site

Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: so i've been seeing all this stuff and...

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2000

    Red face

    lately i've been seeing a lot of pixelized art work like the stuff on eboy.com and netbaby and and and...
    some my question is what technique and or program do they use to get that effect? i'm really interest in creating some art with that look but i havent even found a name for it.

    p.s. im tired, are you tired?

  2. #2

    never seen eboy.com......cool graphics!

    i think they use adobe photoshop & illustrator.

    [swf width="200" height="30" background="#FFFFFF"]http://gsprods.homestead.com/files/gsbann.swf[/swf]
    -greyscale prod. ---- 2000-

  3. #3
    FK Junkie
    TiefighT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2000
    I am not sure, but I know that harra (http://come.to/harra) is good at stuff like that.

    I'll bet he can help you if you track him down
    [Edited by TiefighT on 11-18-2000 at 05:13 PM]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Ahh yeah. Pixel art rocks. But my site doesnt contain any of that stuff im afraid (made it before i started with that techique). But yes, these days I mainly do pixelstuff.
    I use photoshop. Pen tools, line tool (with no anti aliasing) and as few colors as possible. The air brush is also good if you set it to dissolve spray. I always use 1point lines and pens and if i want to resize i always set the resample rate to nearest neighbour (otherwise the pic will become anti-aliased.Its a very time consuming technique but the results are well worth it.
    Yeah eboy are the kings.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width

HTML5 Development Center