A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Template Quality on the Rise

I Am

Template Quality on the Rise

So just for fun I was checking out templatemonster.com and was blown away by some of the templates.

They're all out 3D rivaling the quality of some of the more well known design companies. Even the non 3D designs are quite amazing.

I'm wondering what the story is here. Are some of the "big guys" trying to bring in a little more on the side?

What does this mean for the high quality design firms?

Just looking for your $.02
    -Miz

Templates may be getting better but nothing beats getting custom design, functionality, and maintenance.
    "What really bugs me is that my mom had the audacity to call Flash Kit a bunch of 'inept jack-asses'." - sk8Krog
    ...and now I have tape all over my face.

A design is part of a concept its quite hard to start from one of those design while they arent focus on a strict Idea. It can help and influence for sure and I must say that most of them arent made on the fly. Its quite interesting tought that some people are making those only for $
    I ask you all to concentrate really hard on the freedom of all being. Its hard not to be very angry it is impossible We have to focus this confusion frustration helplessness feeling into a creative outlet Anger can spawn such amazing creativity through Street art Free art to teach each other know each other a language our evolution Go ahead and break some dumb rules

Template designs are definitely getting better. I love explaining to clients why its going to cost XXX dollars to complete their project when they can get a design for $50 off template monster.