A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Portfolio;)

Mistress of Destruction
    Very nice!!! I love the rollover effects and the transitions, very smooth and eyecatching. And thanks for the tip about Particle Illusion, I'm going to give it a try.

really inspirational

Hey- I really liked your work- Really really inspirational- I just finished a class in after effects. I feel like I know the program but am lacking the knowledge to make those cool effects- Can you tell me the basics of what you used- was it the Bezier warp and scale - Just something to get me started- thanks

Transitions and rollovers are ace! Very smooth and clean site, and it's fun just to run over all of the buttons with your mouse. Visually pleasing stuff.

I like the site a lot except that I personally never go for designers putting their image in sites (something about a slick, well groomed site featuring someone who; no offense, is in a baseball cap and t-shirt, throws it off for me, but that's just my taste).

This is a great site and wonderfully animated. Kudos.

wonderful site

Colours great.

Transitions great.

very nice work with after effects (I just got this and need to learn it)

Can I ask you something sean, I notice that on the about page you have made a very nice text scroller with easing. It also seems that you have used a minimal font - now this text remains clear when you scroll through and wherever the text stops, it is always clear an unblurred, how did you do this?

Whenever I have tried this, it always looks ok before I start scrolling, but when I start scrolling, the text becomes unreadable? any adive, old fla file? tutorial?

Cheers,

Mal.

thnx alot everyone for the great replies, i put alot of work into this project and i truly appreciate and respect your inputIf it wasnt for this forum i would never have gotten this far in web design, i still have alonnnnnnnnnnnng way to go, but thnx to flashkit and its users, the journey thus far has run extremely smooth

thnx again everyone!!!