A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Shopping Carts, what do you use?

Shopping Carts, what do you use?

ok in a little dilema right now, the people i am working for are looking for a shopping cart for their new website that they are coming out with. And we have gone through about 3 or 4 different companies shopping carts and right now they all SUCK the one they have right now is like a disgusting table. Is there a shopping cart service any of you use or know of that you can integrate into your site and use your own graphics for the add to cart and such...and the only realy part the shopping cart program is, is the actual checkout, because this table thing is REALLY gross.

http://www.nusantarawarehouse.com/recycled-silk2w.htm

you can laugh at the site as much as you want...i am not making it
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Pay Pal

its about the most versatile one.....

I am in the works of making the shopping cart that send them the value for the amount to pay. It looks like it will work really good.

yeah but they don't want the customers to have to sign up for paypal...i mean I WOULD do it...but how they have it setup is that they are more of a wholesale company and the wholesalers have to have special account #'s and such and password to sign and and be able to get stuff at wholesale

but thanks, anymore?
    "Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

zen cart is a good one, and you don't have to have a paypal account to make a CC payment, if you have a business account with paypal.

or OS commerce, they self install and have an admin area to upload photos, change everytingn and keep track. and its free, as well as zen cart.

One day older, one day wiser rafiki55's Avatar
    go with oscommerce.

cubecart is an alternative, but oscommerce is the one to go with.

Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. aliensynergy's Avatar
    We've been through a ton of carts at work. Right now we are building a site with XCart [x-cart.com] it's php/mysql based.
    So far so good.

What platform are you hosting with? A good ASP cart is aspilot.com they are really cool guys, they work hard on the cart and have great support.
    synergy:theory
    it'll be finished someday.