A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Inspirational

Digital Pimp

Inspirational

What do you think?

Click Here

Thanks,

PC

Nice. I like it. There are enough variations on the transitions from quote to quote that the quotes don't get old. I would have liked to see more pictures. There was only one that I saw. I would do them the same way as the other one was done. Maybe find some nature pictures to throw in there. The other thing is towards the end (2/3 or 3/4?) one quote is displayed too quickly and couldn't be read. Started off with Mary Magdalene or something like that. Love the box to square off the content. Loved the text with the highlight of the important words in red. I was thinking the application needed music or ambient music when watching it and just then the music started. Thinking of it now I think the music combined with the content as it starts is fine. I didn't like how it started when I first watched it, but think it should be ok.

Nice work.
    wd

Digital Pimp

Great Advice

wdperson,

What a great review. Thank you for taking the time to give such pointed feedback. I'll definitely take your advice into account when I master the final version.

PC