A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Please Sitecheck

Hybrid View

Please Sitecheck

Sorry guys, I need a sitecheck for my (german) homepage. Esspacially from the Microsoft Machines!

The site is a broadband version with near by 70 min of online video.
    An english and a html version will follow in the next weeks!

Thanks a lot in advance!

PS: Site is not really finished yet! Some contents and the subtitels for the jobs are missing by now!

http://www.alexander-dort.de

very good i think, the mechanical animations are very detailed and nice.

Just 3 little things
    - the button weiter may be a little bit more clearer, i didnt know first where to push
    - when the big picture at the top is loading, i get a white square, whats a bit of a pitty.
    - I have res 1024... and i get little scrollbars

nice job!

DEELUVA

hummmm....

looks like a template from monstertemplate.com

Just curious

Why is it taking so long to load up everytime i click on a button.. i have a 56k connection so that becomes kinda annoying... if its flash why can't you integrate the movies so that interface only loads once?.. just a question... and to the guy who said that this may be a template... if it is a template its a pretty good one... where would i go to get graphics like that????

i love yall

yo main man lenny

Nasty Beast,

I like the look, but the transitions are not good. The whole page loads every time you click on a link. The content is top notch the design, look, graphics, video integration. Most people won't put up with the transitions though. Clicking on a movie file reloads an entire page. When you click on design, portfolio or online the whole top half reloads which has already been loaded once. I would see about just loading the new content this will speed up the process and make your users happier.

wd

Digital Pimp
    Nice Graphics. Crisp pictures. I think that jumping from one page to another...thus causing a reload of the template, acually detracts from the site. Can you design it, so the whole site is self contained into one file? It would be better.

PC

'looks like a template from monstertemplate.com'

Thats because it is...
    pickles

a template

damm how can that site be a template... i mean i always thought of a template site as being boring and useless.. this one is pretty tight... ummmm how do i go about getting templates again

i love yall

yo main man lenny

you'd be surprised at the cool template sites out there. I think its useful for folks that simply dont have time and they need a fast site. www.monstertemplate.com is one very good template site.
    pickles

what da .......

Yo i went to that site.. dammmmm did you see the prices and aint no telling how many people who have them temp sites on the net... thats deep.. well i guess you learn something new everyday... now i wonder just how many flash sites i see that are temp sites... hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i love yall

yo main man lenny

I agree! I have seen a few posts on here that are VERY similar to template monster.
    pickles

yeah, thats one of my side projects. I am starting a template site with flash templates. Want to make them be dynamic templates with a content management system.
    FASCISM DOESN'T ALWAYS LOOK LIKE ADOLF HITLER.