A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: XML MP3 Player play and pause buttons

XML MP3 Player play and pause buttons

Hello,

After reading MANY message board postings, I finally found an XML MP3 player that met my needs ... almost. The player uses XML to call the tracks one by one and display the title (AWESOME!), but it seems to have a lot more features (within the code) that I'm not sure what I could do with (see the loaded drop-down list and the option to have stations, etc.). If anyone can offer me a clue, I'd be greatly appreciative! It's a nice player!

In any case, one of my concerns is that the player does not offer a pause feature. I've read the tutorial about pausing looping MP3 files at http://www.sonify.org, but I'm not sure how to apply the code to this particular player? Is there an easy way to do this?

Also, how could I alter the code to make the player start when the page loads? At the moment, you have to push the play button to get the songs to begin. I'd like it if the songs would already play when the page is loaded.

Any other advice is much appreciative! I'll attach the .zip file to this posting. Thanks!
    Attached Files Attached Files