Well... Let me tell you a story of my new site.

Its still under construction now. That's why I visit this forum, usually, I visit the cool site, site check, and some other in that category...

I'm not that good in scripting. So, I really need someone's help, even some people...

The site, is 1024x768 pixels. Why ??? Because I want to presentate it in a fullscreen condition. First question, I can't manage to build the splash to open it. I've created one, and it opens the new window in fullscreen mode, just almost perfect, but !!! There is a scrollbar in the right side... And I cannot move it, even the Java Script is already turn the scrollbar status to NO...

Then, the next question is how to make an exit button in flash, to close the whole html window ??? Coz, whatever I do, in my html fullscreen window that I made, the exit button (fscommand:quit=true), doesn't do anything at all...

And the other question, if I manage to do those all, is ok, to leave the movie size in 1024x768 ??? Coz, I'm really scared that if viewers in 800x600 resolution or lower view it, it will not shrink, instead it will viewed part only... (You know what I mean...)

And also, what about the viewers in higher than 1024x768 ??? Will they view it stretched, or 100% size ??? Coz, if it will be stretched, then my pictures in JPEGs or GIFs would be broken enough... Right ???

Please, someone help me...