A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tigerbalance.com - New by Billy Bussey

Originally posted by reesesc1802
    no i am cranky today... didnt take the TB yet.... just got up.... so blah.

is that what you look like?

It is good work.
    But could use some improvements?
    whats with the 3d mechanical crap?
    its a medicine site?!?!?!
    ohh well
    "i dont got a public portfolio so i can't say nuttin"
    I can only postulate the probability of performing at a paramount level of perfection praised by the pulchritudinous paragon whose only practice is to preserve such a paradigm.

Designs for food ZeroInspiration's Avatar
    Originally posted by reesesc1802
    its just a shame that all you wanna be web desginers think you know what your talking about. when all you do is sit around and bad mouth others sites.
    ROFL, Im glad someone replyed to this old thread it gave me a chance to read that. I think I speak for a majority of the crowd when I say that is a horrible attitude to have. Alot about being a designer is looking at other peoples products and disecting them. Whether or not our comments fit the bill or not really doesnt effect what this forum is teaching us in the end. By looking at what other people say and forming your own opinion you grow as a designer. Bad mouthing not really its just a good old discution.
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

Originally posted by ZeroInspiration
    ROFL, Im glad someone replyed to this old thread it gave me a chance to read that. I think I speak for a majority of the crowd when I say that is a horrible attitude to have. Alot about being a designer is looking at other peoples products and disecting them. Whether or not our comments fit the bill or not really doesnt effect what this forum is teaching us in the end. By looking at what other people say and forming your own opinion you grow as a designer. Bad mouthing not really its just a good old discution.
    I agree, and besides, isn't the user capable of having an opinion about a site? No one has to be a web designer to know whether they like something or not. Aren't people who watch movies allowed to have an opinion about them without having to direct their own films?

So many people use the dumb argument, well you couldn't do any better so shut up. You don't have to do anything at all to have an opinion.

On the topic of Bill Bussey, the buzz around the office was that Bill considers himself as a broadcast/motion designer and not a web designer. The company I work for was interested in bringing him in, but it didn't work out for some reason.

The site is still "young" , preloader problem and some graphic inconsistency
    I like all FLASH fans, but my girl can't stand them.
    -------------------------------------------
    I am still learning
    Sorry for my stupid questions (sometimes) and bad English.

The effects are great but the site itself doesn't work. It's sort of the same problem Derbauer has. The FX and motion are rock solid but the interface and content layout is pretty cheesy.

-NITIN ANAND-
    http://www.nanand78.com
    :::::::::: HTTP://WWW.NANAND78.COM ::::::::::

Originally posted by NANAND78
    The effects are great but the site itself doesn't work. It's sort of the same problem Derbauer has. The FX and motion are rock solid but the interface and content layout is pretty cheesy.

-NITIN ANAND-
    http://www.nanand78.com
    Well put.
    It must be obvious day at camp stupid