A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash education edition?

Flash education edition?

Not sure if this is the right place... been a while since I've posted here. Anyway, I'm lookin to buy Flash again and I am curious to know what the difference is between buying the education version and the non-education version. Pricewise it's about $300, but ....?

-S
    The other day, I bought a box of animal crackers. On the side, it said "Do Not Eat if Seal is Broken". I opened the box and sure enough...

...but you aren't allowed to use it commercially (use it to make money) or upgrade it - although often they'll have a cheap upgrade available right around the time college gets out for those college students leaving and getting jobs where they need to have a commercial version.
    Bill Erickson: resume | portfolio
    1 | 2 | 3 | 4
    Great Designs for $100

Originally posted by MG315
    ...but you aren't allowed to use it commercially (use it to make money) or upgrade it - although often they'll have a cheap upgrade available right around the time college gets out for those college students leaving and getting jobs where they need to have a commercial version.
    Dang.

Ok, thanks for the info.
    The other day, I bought a box of animal crackers. On the side, it said "Do Not Eat if Seal is Broken". I opened the box and sure enough...