A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Beginning To learn Flash

Beginning To learn Flash

Hey i am pretty intrigues by flash and the flash websites and all and would like to begin learning about it so i was wondering if sum1 can put sum pointers for these questions.
    1.Beginner flash giudes/sites for newcommers.

2.Atleast 3 best flash editors/programmes you recommend or use.

3.How can i edit .fla files? and html of a swf ? Also wats the best programme to edit a swf ?

4.Whats the best flash website/s youve seen or know of.

5.R u having a blast of summer? or b0red

Thx alot in advance, keep the help up guys you r0ck!!!
    |3ac|<d00r AKA unstopabl3

FK Enthusiast
    best flash site: U R ON IT!!!
    best flash editor: MACROMEDIA FLASH DUH!!!
    u use macromedia flash to edit .fla. u cant edit swf's. u edit the source fla and republish it.
    cool flash site: i love the intro on this one ars thanea check it out
    i m having a good summer
    cheers

Hmm hey thx for reply so s00n Btw by flash site i meant a website made out of flash which ones u think r the best flash site for graphics and designs? And ye can u edit a .fla with any other flash editor like swish? if so how can i open it with swish plz tell me Thx alot in advance
    |3ac|<d00r AKA unstopabl3

FK Enthusiast
    the ars thanea website is made with flash. its a bunch of swfs strung together with the loadMovie object. there are lots of portfolio sites out there made with flash. check them out. i get inspiration from them as for graphics and design sites, i know ultraweaver.com. i dont know of any flash site for graphics and design. go to macromedia developer center. u can pick up a lot of info there. i dont know about swish. sorry. i know it is a flash creation tool but i dont know if its compatible with the .fla format. swish may save its files in a different format. sorry i couldn't help.