A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Help I wanna learn

Help I wanna learn

Can anyone help me to get me some information about Flash for Mobile Devices.
    I go through Macromedia's website and got Flash Lite CDK.
    But not gettting how to work through that.

The document attached with CDK is saying me connect my PC to some Communicator.

I just wanna start this techonolgy.

Plz help!

Its not very clear from your post, what you asking for help with. Please be more specific so we can help answer your question.

If your goal is to develop FlashLite content, then you will need Flash MXpro. Ideally you will want to have a phone with FlashLite player to test, but this is not yet an option for most of the world.

Currently the only locations you can get a FlashLite enabled phone are in Japan through DoCoMo and KDDI, and T-mobile UK, Germany and maybe some other Europe T-mobile networks.
    aviarts.com - web development and flash development

Mobile Gaming!--------- Plz help

We recently have started developing games in flash mx2004 pro.

We would like to figure out wat other platforms are avilable for games/interface development for mobile devices except flash lite bcuz that is not supported in Indian mobile devices.

Are there any resources on web for learning mobile games development.

Plz help us regarding this.

Regards

I have not seen any resources specific to developing mobile games using Flash.

I am sure there are web sites that focus onn mobile gaming, but these would have a broader focus discussing many types of technologies.

Is there much of a market for handheld computers such as PocketPC and Sony Clie in India? (these would be the largest group of mobile device users who could play a flash game)
    aviarts.com - web development and flash development