A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: logo redesign

i intend to come up with at least 10 VERY different candidate
    logos, which I'll post in one big image.I'll have them by monday next week (things are a bit hectic elsewhere)...
    at least 5 should make it,which would be refined further and
    will be presented for selection to my superiors.

hope i can impress them

cheers!

I hate doing techno logos, but where I was coming from was that... when working on the net, etc., you have multiple input leading to one output. If that makes sense.
    Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste". Computer graphics, animation, logos, mascots (Vector work a specialty.).

Here it is where you can read the catch phrase.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Click here to visit Scooter's World, the Chihuahua/Pekinese who thinks she is a Doberman, and has the soul of a true "artiste". Computer graphics, animation, logos, mascots (Vector work a specialty.).

Originally posted by phacker
    I hate doing techno logos, but where I was coming from was that... when working on the net, etc., you have multiple input leading to one output. If that makes sense.
    yeah, i get your sense. will consider that when designing mine. they do all kinds o' IT solutions and have dropped the "...and Asset Fnance..." bit. It's now just CSU Technologies

gotta go,thanx!!

Here it is without the strap line.

BACK!!!

I know it's been waayyyyy more than a week and there are supposed to be 10 logos. I had problems with time so I only managed to do 5 more in addition to the others. One of them is inspired by a friend of mine: phacker... the rest by much critism,opinions and views from u peeps, not forgetting the undecided "internal clients"

u can draw out your weapons now...

P.S.
    dont mind the quality, I had bandwidth problems. If you want the jpeg version PM me and i'll mail it, otherwise, i think u get the picture (no pun intended) from the gif

Thanks for the mention Tinonetic. I just had some time on my hands. Glad you found it helpful. And your concepts are looking good.

Pat

...ok, but which one?

any critisim from you peeps?

Actually I like number 5 the best, but for a corporate identity none of them are actually coming up to that level.

They all seem to use the normal stuff, and nothing really sets them apart from the rest of the herd.

Just my take. Time to think out of the box. That's what set's the best of the corporate logos apart.