A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: New update on my game collection

New update on my game collection

Hi guys, I just update my site with new game called SOS for you to enjoy.
    Come and visit www.iplayallday.com
    post any comments or suggestion here or at the site's forum..
    Thanks guys!
    Motorama, riding can be tough in deed !
    www.motoramagame.com
    Fun web games for all !!!
    www.iplayallday.com

Liked pest attack very much, loved S.O.S.!

Superb graphics, gameplay and everything else.

There's only one minor thing to complain about, and thats the seagulls. Theyre way too many. I see myself doing the same mistake in my own games, making them too hard. Just because you can do it doesnt mean everybody can

So, you could safely decrease the amount of seagulls in the earlier levels.

Just a thought, maybe you can add some floating boxes, and if you catch them, you get e.g. more points, repair, shark-free-time and other things.

The game's just lovable

Hi, great game, loved the graphics.

I found 1 bug, after completing level 1 it shows up "LEVEL 2" but aswel as that it displayed "GAME OVER" over the top.

Great game.

nice graphics! i love the style.
    "wen i found my gerbil dead my other gerbil was eating it i just cried and screamed"
    http://www.livescripts.net

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by some moderator : Today at 9:01 PM.

clean graphics. nice concept! but the speed and feel of the game made me want to kill someone! thats just me, but it didnt seem smooth and the movement seemed odd. i know its mostly the limitations of the flash player, but maybe you could optimize something somewhere?

fun none the less! good work
    >flashl!ght<
    All the normal names were taken.
    Ron Paul was right.

I like the concept a lot, but how the heck do you dock the ship?! I've done it a few times but will often come back and do it the exact same way (middle of the elevated platform, facing forward) and it won't dock...at least once I docked by going through the water then pulling up to the dock, sometimes it works and other times not even in the exact same position. Also there seem to be a lot of "random" point or health deductions, like hitting the ceiling and sides...other than that, it's a really nice game idea. Good job!

Jleonardbc

thanks for the ideas and complains guys
    jleonard: to dock the ship just put the ship in the landing zone facing forward just like the first time.. you must do it slow though because if the speed is too high you'll bounce back

>flashlight< : i hope i wrote your name right, hehehe.. yup, actually i'm not really satisfied with this game though, a lot of original concepts were cut off because it'll run slowly on browser (notice fps drops if you play flash in browser).

Hmm.. the controls were supposed to combine speed (becoz you need to save victims quickly) and patience since you control your chopper in a way that you'll need to press keyboard very cautiosly.
    Let me tweak it a bit.. in the meantime cross your finger for another release..

thanks !!!
    Motorama, riding can be tough in deed !
    www.motoramagame.com
    Fun web games for all !!!
    www.iplayallday.com

doItLikeThis
    Good work man, I like those graphics, wish you have a great line up of games like those!
    -Aditya