A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: [HELP] rpg gaming 2 questions

[HELP] rpg gaming 2 questions

ok here goes:
    1. I have made a button that when you click on it, it increases ur strength by 10 and decreases ur energy by 20. but when the energy gets to 0, it wont stop, it goes into the minuses e.g -20. How do i stop it at 0 or under 20?

2. i have used the "The basics of an RPG (role-playing game)" by denacioust, and i have made it almost perfect. i have even made a hittest. but the man only stops when he hits a wall if the background isnt moving. When the man touches the wall, he just looks like hes pushing the wall and the wall moves with him at the same speed. Help.
    Thanks in advance to any1 hu helps,
    sk8ermatt13
    Life's a complete b1tch...Then u marry 1!!

I got alota help with the money and stuff like that to make it not go into the minuses check out the posts by me in the generalhelp forum.

cheers, i got my first problem sorted out now. does ne1 no how to solve my second problem?

guess not...ok no problem. thanks mprimmer.

Hello and welcome to FlashKit. 1337 speak is INCREDIBLY annoying. You might be more responses if you rephrased your question with at least partially correct English and posted some code to show what you're doing. Also, I suggest you read the "read me first" thread at the top of the forum. It has many suggestions about how to get responses to posts. Thanks!

RPG

Dunno if it helps or answers your question but here is a program that works like an rpg