A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Licensing Games

Licensing Games

I know that job posting isn't allowed here but I don't think this qualifies as a job posting. I'm looking for already developed games to put on my website. I would want my logo branded into the game. I prefer simple addicting games. I'm not looking for anything overly complicated. Contact me if you have any with your price and a link to the game. Hope this is the right place for this. Thanks in advance.

Jumpbug, rather than commission game customizations (which is time consuming and expensive) why not just create an arcade website and use one of a hundred free arcades out there. You can brand the arcade theme all day long and put tons of free games in there. This way you can be up and running in a few days rather than a few weeks or months. Plus you get lots more games and very little expense.

<shamelessplug>
    There is a really great arcade module available at http://pnflashgames.com.
    </shamelessplug>
    pnFlashGames.com
    share your games with thousands
    MediaProtect.org - Helping you protect your work (In Development)

That's what I'm trying to avoid. I don't want to be like every other site out there. Thanks for the suggestion anyway.

Yeah, I understand man. There are like 50k results for pnflashgames in google. I figure that there are tens of thousands of sites just using my arcade plugin. I can't imagine how many if you count it IbProArcade and the couple others out there.

Best of luck with it though man, I hope you get it worked out. On a side note though, there is an alternative. Check out http://pause-jeux.com. The designer/webmaster ("Tibo" - very nice guy) built the site based on our API (available in our documentation). So he has a custom site but gets the advantage of a standard game API. This gives him limitless branding and flexibility but also gives him the community aspect of the highscores and stuff as well. Just another option for you to think about.

-Lee
    pnFlashGames.com

Interesting. Thanks for the tip, I'll check it out.

Jumpbug, what is your email address so we can contact you?
    rsnail

jumpbug-at-gmail.com

Jumpbug, rather than commission game customizations (which is time consuming and expensive)
    surely, the main plus points for opting for customised games are their speed and relative cheapness!

I guess I meant that as opposed to downloading free games and putting them up. So its "free and now" vs "some money and a few days". Sorry for the confusion.
    pnFlashGames.com