A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Flash Sites

Flash Sites

Hey Guys..I want to make a 100% flash website but havnt got the first clue how to..I have searched the net and cant find one tutorial that will help me..I need a tutorial that will put everything into perspective..I want one that says Hey make the base of the website using photoshop (or what ever your use) and then import it like this..then do this that 'n' this and so on so forth so that it shows and tells me how its done..I need this tutorial to tell me from start to finish how the site is made from your first background image right through to saving off the whole thing as a html or what ever its saved as..I can make a HTML site with no problems but I need a flash site now as HTML starts to look tatty after a while of doing it..

Hope some one can help me on this as ive been searching for ages now and cant find 1 shred of information that helps me its all usually about movies or how to animate your own drawings not actually put a web page together using Flash..

Regards,

Mike

www.designerunderground.co.uk
    You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You are not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis.

thanks for the link..ill check it out hopefully it might be what im looking for

Banned
    Very basic... But could get you going!

http://www.kirupa.com/developer/mx/full_site.htm