A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: looking for target design company

target design company

I am looking for the cool site of the company who makes the Target commercials in the U.S.A. ...I went to their site before and it was "cool"

Also the company who makes the amc network's commercials that site is "cool", too. Thanks

bump

i love the whole amc brand. the target brand is nice too. i would also like to know who created them. i will send amc an email.

cool i emailed target...and to be sure I was talking about the channal american movie classics

yeah the channel. im willing to bet that the same people did the new TBS brand.

I saw the web site on here before...the way the site worked was a "drag & drop"....you picked a commercial dropped in the main area and it played it....i think I remember seeing them do tbs, amc, and target...It is killing me because I have searched on here for hours and I cannot find the post...

Originally posted by Astroflux
    http://www.trollback.com/
    Did they do the other target ads? Cuz the one there is a short graphic piece. The target ads that really impressed me were the ones with people and products in them (its hard to describe the commercials, but they're really nice motion pieces.)

I contacted target and would give the agencies name...I am now looking for who did TBS...good finding on Trollback

The commercials that looked like vector graphics are prolly what u r talking about.
    FASCISM DOESN'T ALWAYS LOOK LIKE ADOLF HITLER.