A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Jacketweather Records

Jacketweather Records

http://www.jacketweather.net

let me know what you think.
    2.08Ghz AMD Athalon XP - 333Mhz FSB - 2.02Gb RAM - DUAL 19" Flat Screen (Graphics Series)

i like it a lot. it tastes like sunshine dust. i particularly like the liney effect on the rollovers and the field photo at the bottom. photoshop?
    tired of you // http://www.indextwo.net

yep, photoshop.

sunshine dust huh? I'll have to remember that one.

thanks Johnny Meerkat
    2.08Ghz AMD Athalon XP - 333Mhz FSB - 2.02Gb RAM - DUAL 19" Flat Screen (Graphics Series)

www.designerunderground.co.uk
    >Stylish layout from start to finish
    >Good colour scheme too
    >Are you JWRecords + Fireside creative - if not nice pitch in page title/news
    >I think the grassy photo at the bottom is maybe a bit deep?
    >I think you should have an option for a summer/autumn brighter bg and bg effects aswell
    +
    You are not your job. You are not how much money you have in the bank. You are not the car you drive. You are not the contents of your wallet. You're not your ****ing khakis.

Thanks for the comments ojc1, I really appreciate it.

No, I'm not Jacketweather Records, but I do have an exclusive relationship with the studio... and design many of the albums that are recorded there. I put my name on all my sites though.

It's just that now I'm changing from "RK Design Studio" to "Fireside Creative".

The changing of the seasons, would be cool...i admit... but it wouldn't fit. The name "Jacketweather" only applies to that time between fall and winter and that cool autumn sensation.

I used the light snow and wheat field to contradict the ideas of popular seasons in Texas... we never have snow.

totally blown away by this one, spot on good work, and thats from someone who rarely gets to take the winter jacket off, (irish summers suck!!!) so take it easy with the jibes about only having one month of winter and it goes down to a chilly 70!!!

my heart bleeds for ya!!

j