A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: Looking for Flash Animator Price Quotes

Looking for Flash Animator Price Quotes

I've got a business meeting on Friday, and am supposed to bring in at least 5 quotes for Flash Animation.

The quotes should be based on animation per second.

What are some of the going rates for animation done professionally these days?

With 46 views, I expected at least one quote. Anyone?

I'm not a professional. But I would guess that you would have to pay around $25 per hour for a professional job; everything else depends on quality required, kind of animation, length of the finished piece, access to resources etc. etc.

If you are going to pay piece-work rates rather than by the hour, you are going to have to have all these answers ready -- preferably written down!

HTH

You need to provide some more details.

Does the animator need to create the audio as well? Do we need to incorporate 3d artwork? Is your company logo inside the animation, and if so, do we need to rerender it in a vector format? Are you lookng for something cartoony that can be cranked out in a relatively short amount of time, or something more realistic that will require a great deal of work?

You don't walk into a bar and say "Bartender, give me a mixed drink and tell me how much it is."
    If we don't know the details of the project, your question can't be answered.
    www.loudblue.com

It's somewhat cartoony, based on real scenarios in medical emergencies.

We do have a logo that would have to be converted into Vector graphics.

3D is a plus. The audio can be provided on a case by case basis. If it is personal defibrilator sounds, it can be provided.

mmm.. I think some where around 50/hr to 70/hr, depending how detailed the characters are. for me, I would charge minimum 50/hr.