A Flash Developer Resource Site

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Getting rid of those man boobs

don't ever mention DDR to me EVER...my room mate does that and i want to kill everyone....

and to that kid that posted the obscene things about his "member" well you have NO idea what you are talking about, about anything you have said so far...so delete all your post don't post again and save us

and to all of you that have got off your ass and started to work out again...you're welcome

"Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous."- T. McKenna

Originally posted by _aable-not2day-
    its not one of the best movies ever. its a fabrication by hollywood to make men like brad pit.

try a real film.

ps, dont ask.

...And you've probably never seen it.

I dont get how twice someone has inferred I havent seen fight club. Like maybe the movie was as exclusive as the club in the film!

Rule No1 you do not talk about the movie fight club

Rule No2 you do not talk about the movie fight club

come on it was a huge hollywood movie! what is this exclusive film club you think you are in where you get to see fight club and the rest of the uncultured people in the world dont?

...And you've probably never seen it
    ha! quite the most odd line of argument ive heard since a teacher said "I'll give you 'forgotton it'"

weird how when i used to roam the boards nothing about health appeared but ever since i went on a new diet a month ago there this thread now..funny how things work like that

the body for life book is great..also the abs diet book is very similar but has more workouts for the abs and mentions more foods to eat right

also cool to hear someone else is also drinking myoplex, i drink 3 shakes a day and lovin it

and i've lost weight and gaining muscle, i'm becoming a stud...oh yea
    Chaos= Religion+Humanity

Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. aliensynergy's Avatar
    Some good advise here.

I'd have to say stay away from Atkins too, specially if you are working out. Carbs=Fuel, and carbs are what helps your body take all the goodness from protien.

One thing that wasn't mentioned [I don't think?] drink AT LEAST a gallon of water per day, preferably 1.5 gallons.
    Eat 6 SMALL meals a day, this will boost your metabolism.
    In the end, it's down to burning off more calories than your intaking, but becarful not to eat to little, if you're working out hard [cardio and training] I'd say stay at around 2000 - 2500 cals.

Body for life is a great start to weight training, after 6 months at the gym you'll probably want to change up and get into a more hardcore training program
    synergy:theory
    it'll be finished someday.

Anything. Anytime. Anywhere. aliensynergy's Avatar
    Oh and track your nutrition/meals with fitday.com you'll be surprised..try to keep your protien 40% carbs 40% fat 20% for the day.

You may get some use out of forum.bodybuilding.com also.

Goodluck.
    synergy:theory
    it'll be finished someday.

|animation|queen|
    i just wanted to bump this thread because i know that a lot of flashers/programmers/computer nerds (like myself) spend a lot of time in front of the computer, or whatever gaming console they prefer and not enough time on their health.

you guys that i'm talking to, you need a healthy balance.

the world isn't going to end if you get up and go for a 30 minute walk. it will clear your head, make you more focused and it's so beneficial.

weight training not only has given me a killer body, but it's totally changed my focus and my confidence (you know, in the "board room").

try it, you'll like it...
    In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
    -Douglas Adams