A Flash Developer Resource Site

Thread: kanyewest.com

evolve......

kanyewest.com

did a search and didn't find anything. so here you go.

http://www.kanyewest.com

Nice flashheader but poorly executed html.

A bit too standard for me to be considered cool, sorry.

evolve......
    i don't see what you mean by the poorly executed html. examples?

The html just isn't polished enough for me.
    Could do with a little more eye for detail.

Nice flash, horrible html layout, just plain ugly

I can't remember how you get the scrollbar to come in like that...seems like a novice question...First, why do it....is it compatible, and how is it done?

ok...they did it with frames...won't that affect search engines and isn't that bad for this typed of site...ther is a way to do it though without frames...and not iframe..ok

->-<-
    those stupid scrolls = nono... bad html have to agree

http://www.jelliscraig.com.au/ this is example that I would like to know how it is done...a better way than kayne's

Its just frames. If you think that frames makes badly executed html... riiiiggggghhhhhhhttt... If you think frames are incompatible, you need to go back to IE 3. pshhh.

Very nice site. Fits his music style very well. Very urban and gritty. I love it. Only thing i'm not sure if i agree with the message board being opened in the main frame.
    FASCISM DOESN'T ALWAYS LOOK LIKE ADOLF HITLER.

you r u being sarcastic...because I thought frames are still a no no

I don't think the html is that bad...it is not that good but overall I like it.
    But they have to get rid of those frames

Feed me , **** me and shut the
    bad site for a rapper, dosent fit the theme i think.

Designs for food ZeroInspiration's Avatar
    I like the site dont really see a problem with the html looks fine to me. Although there are some validation problems as far as being standard compliant with new xhtml standards...LINK The site is done in html 4.0 traditional though and I dont see any poblems with the css so it shouldnt have any issues with any 4.0+ browsers. Frames ehh I havent had any problems with getting them to display in search engines. I think it all really comes down to how you register the site and what your metatags consist if. If you add your tags to all of your frame content pages of course there is going to be problems but in the end thats developer error. Also frames wont prevent people from reaching your site, it might confuse some people though if they get to a page that contains no links on it. Thats why its been made a fairly popular practice to add regular html links at the bottom of the page. My only real problem is that the developer isnt using the standards set forth by the W3C. It pains me when I see that and knowing that the sloppy developer is making more money then me lol. I have a general rule of thumb when it comes to my sites, and that is never settle the deal until it check out for browser errors. So checking the css xhtml and browser compatability come first nature to me. But all in all who cares xhtml wont be in full effect for years to come so let him take the easy way around for now in the end we all benefit from people not learning the standards now. More work for me while he has to go back to reading lol.
    When you go in for a job interview, I think a good thing to ask is if they ever press charges.

Nice pic transition on the first page, after that.......
    [size=1]
    0732.co.uk <- My Company